Friday, May 11, 2012

May is a special month!


If there was an award for the worlds worst blogger I'm pretty sure I would be a candidate... Heck maybe even the winner! I promise now that school is very I'm going to start blogging more often. I want to start with the "31 days of CF" that has going around facebook and blogs. The month of May is CF awareness month & doing a question a day about CF and my life with it, is one of the best ways I know how to raise awareness. Since it's already 11 days into May I won't be able to do all of them so I might jump around a little bit, and pick and choose which ones I'm gonna do.

I'll start tomorrow, so until then I'll leave you with one of my favorite (current) pictures of my best friend and I! She surprised me for my 21st birthday by showing up at my front door and spending a week at my house. She drove 9 hours alone just for me, how special am I?!

No comments:

Post a Comment