On March 8, 1991 Brianne Lacellous (ME) was born into this word! Last week I turned 21 & can't believe it... It sounds so weird saying out loud. I wonder how long it'll take me to get use to being in the 20's?! Anywhoooo for my birthday I thought, Huh maybe it'd be cool to write down 11 things about me right now so later down the road I can look back & either be very proud of myself for being totally awesome at 21 or think"oh Brianne if only you knew...."
1. I tried fried pickles for the first time & feel in love!
2. I'm currently in a German class that is kicking my BUTT! but the real kicker is that I took german cause I didn't wanna take communications.
3. I drive a 1999 Ford Escort named Kim Possible with over 130,000 miles on it, but I love her! She's good on gas & gets me places.
4. I'm serving as FHE instructor in my singles ward.
5. This is my 3rd year in college.
6. WolfPack football is the best time of the year!
7. Even though I say I like ALL music, country is my favorite.
8. Swamp People is my guilty plessure when it comes to TV.
9. My family is my world, but my best friends come in a close second!
10. My favorite vacation destination is Idaho to visit my Grandparents, Spring & Shan! & of course that counts hitting Utah on our way up.
11. Jeans are the enemy! If I don't have to wear them they won't be on. It's either sweats or shorts all day er day.
at school on Thursday! My Mom really is THE best!
the morning of my birtday. She's such a sweetheart!
Here's to 21 amazing year & looking forward to 21 more!