Thursday, January 27, 2011

Day one & two.

Day One: A recent picture of yourself, and 15 interesting facts.


1. My middle name comes from my 4th great Grandmother.
2.I don't go a day without having at least one Dr. Pepper, it's like my "cup of coffee."
3. I broke my elbow in band in the 8th grade
4. I HATE roller coasters and refuse to ride on them.
5. The happiest place on earth isnt' Disney Land its at the lake with friends and family.
6. I might have a slight addiction to fast food.... it's just sooo yummy!
7. I would rather clean the bathroom then do dishes.
8. I graduated high school with honors, and was only .05 away from high honors!
9. I am going to school to so I can one be a special education teacher.
10. I am the furthest thing from a morning person.
11. My favorite color is purple.
12. My favorite part of flying is the complementary peanuts and drinks, I get so excited!
13. I think that men should be doctors and women should be nurses... not the other way around.
14. I don't care for sweets. I would rather have sour or spicy. (I put hot sauce on everything!)
15. I played the piano and clarinet and can still kind of play them still today.

Day Two: Meaning behind my blog name.

Well the title of my blog is "Live. Laugh. Love. Breathe." The saying, live laugh love, has always been one of my favorite sayings because it is a fabulous motto to live your life by. As I began to get more connected with the online CF community I realized there are lots of people with the word breathe tattooed and how the word breathe was so much more then just 6 letters strung together. The word breathe meant so much more to us as to anyone else. So I thought to myself I could add the word breathe to my already favorite saying. It's such a great motto to live your life by. Just by doing the simple easy things in life. Just live your life, and live it to the fullest. Be able to laugh at yourself. It's been shown laughing can add years to ones life... it's actually good for your body. I don't know where I would be if it wasn't for all the love I am surrounded by. You must be able to love in order to adequately receive it. Then of course breathe.... I don't think that word needs much explanation for anyone with CF or someone close to them. Some days breathing hurts or it's a struggle to get that deep breathe in. Other days the air is able to flow right through. Some days are filled with stress, doubt and negativity and all you need to do is to slow down for a second and breathe.... and remember what it is that puts a smile on your face. So when thinking of a name for a blog that was going to be about my life and I why not title it by my favorite saying to live by?!

No comments:

Post a Comment